Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Somebody's Having a Case of the Mondays!

It’s amazing how quickly shit starts sliding downhill. Yesterday was a great day. I was in a good mood; people were friendly; my work load was light. And today I get one shitty ass work-related e-mail and suddenly I’m pissed off; people are being difficult; there is still no cherry flavoring at the fuckin’ 7Eleven so I can add it to my fuckin’ Diet Pepsi Big Gulp.

It makes me wish I hadn’t gotten out of bed this morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Sorry, I totally understand that cherry syrup thing. That'll make any sane person snap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home