Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bullets Over LA

I don't believe I've mentioned that I'm apartment hunting right now. I'm selling my condo. The pressure of being an adult is just too much for me. I want to go back to being a free-wheeling, devil-may-care renter. I want to bitch at someone else about the toliet being backed up and the light going out in the kitchen. Bitching to myself isn't any fun.

The boytoy and I went around the Culver City area and, wow are there some spectacular crap shacks out there. One chick was in the midst of telling us how safe this one apartment building was when I nearly tripped over a half dozen spent bullet casings. Nice.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully there's going to be a happy ending with a phat pad in LA for Miss Leana.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Heh, I had friends who were managers of an apartment complex in NoHo who found a dead body in front of their complex. It could always be worse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home