Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

#1 Fan

Our fan died on Friday. I'd had it for about 6 years so it had a good life. Today the boyfriend and I went on a hunt for a new one.

It was a two hour odyssey. We first went to CVS, which I had a coupon for $4 from the Sunday paper. When we got there they were all out. So we went next door to Rite Aid. No dice. Then we went to Ralphs. They had one for $30. The cheapness of both myself and my boytoy had us move along to Vons, where I had bought my other fan just last summer. They had no fans at all.

So we went to both OSH and Vons. No fans either! We were forced back to Ralphs, as we knew we couldn't make it another night with only one fan. Heaven forbid!

So we get back to Ralphs, and noticed that there were actually two types of fans, one with a remote control and one without. The one without was only $20. All that running around and we could have gotten the cheap one.

Sorry for that long, horrible story.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Why not just go to Target, Wal-mart or K-mart if you're gonna do all that running around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home