Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I Be a Notary

You are reading the blog of a certified notary public. That's right, I'm commissioned by the Secretary of State of California to notarize the signature of anyone, on any type of document.

Somehow I'm going to parlay this into a multi-million dollar part-time business.

So you want something notarized by me? It will only cost you $10. (That's the most I can legally charge for notarizing a document.) Of course there is my traveling expenses...2.5 million. That's a flat rate.

For my blog readers I will give you half off my traveling expenses.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home