Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Leana's Comedy Newsletter Vol.II Issue 1

She's Baaaaack

Hello friends, family, fans and purveyors of comedy. Welcome to the Re-launch of the Leana’s Comedy Newsletter. I didn’t realize ‘til recently, but I started the newsletter way back in June of ‘03 – then discontinued it in April of ’04 when I, in all honestly, got lazy.

But it’s a new year, actually a new month in a new year, and I hope to make this, once again, a monthly newsletter. I hope you continue to enjoy, but if you’d rather not, please feel free to click the unsubscribe button at the bottom.

February is a short month with a lot of shows! I’ll be up at the Thrift Store, the Improv and the It’s a Grinds in Corona and Long Beach. For those of you clamoring to see me perform up in Los Angeles, The Pretty Funny Women show at the Improv on Wednesday the 15th will be an excellent opportunity to come out and see me.

One of the many things I’ve been doing since you last read an issue of Leana’s Comedy Newsletter is that I’m now booking my own rooms, with the help of my comedy buddy Devin Dugan. We book the It’s a Grinds in Corona, Temecula, Irvine, Cypress and Long Beach. It’s given me a great opportunity to perform as well as help other comics get stage time and promote comedy around Orange County. I hope to do more of it throughout the year.

Have a great month!

Click here to receive the Leana's Comedy Newsletter in your inbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home