Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Detective Robert Goren

That Vincent D'Onofrio is one hell of a detective. You can be sure that if my body washes up on Venice Beach with a jump rope tied around my neck, I would want him to be the first guy on the scene. Well actually, you can be sure that I wouldn’t want to be dead washing up on the beach, but if I had no other option I’d want him to be the detective on my case. The dude can look at a bruise on your body and know what object caused it, he can feel a piece of paper and tell you what type of tree it came from, he can smell a piece of cheese and tell you the name of the cow that donated it. He’s THAT GOOD.

Yeah, I’d definitely want Vincent D'Onofrio on the case. Either him or Scooby and the gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home