Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My Christmas Wish List

I know you are thinking, “It’s the night before the night before Christmas Eve and I STILL haven’t gotten Leana a gift. What do I give the girl that has everything?” I don’t want to leave you twisting in the wind. Here is my gift list, in no particular order…oh and money is always welcome.

2005 Ford Thunderbird

Allure by Chanel

Any
Coach purse

Trivial Pursuit,
SNL Edition

Seasons
1, 2, 3 and 5 of The Simpsons (I broke down and bought 4, undeniably the BEST season)

Buy-in to the
2005 WPT

A
permit to carry a concealed weapon (priceless)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger SeriouslyNoWay said…

    Heh! I posted a link to your blog on my blog in response to this entry. Don't sue!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home