Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake Territory, Bitches!

Today's earthquake was the biggest I've experienced in my 9+ years in Cali.

Usually the earthquakes are small, little shakes- more like a gentle roll then a shake really. Like your mom waking you up for school.

But today's was a bonified earthquake. Like your babysitter shaking you 'cause you won't stop crying and she's trying to watch her stories.

Not that the latter has ever happened to me.

PS: I only got two inquiries about my well being from out-of-staters. I have a feeling my family could see a report about California falling into the ocean and I wouldn't even get a text message asking "r u ok?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home