Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bathside chats

They Fiance was giving his son a bath tonight and I was in the living room working on the laptop. I couldn't help but overhear the conversation. Ethan's son asked about 20 questions in a minute- every answer Ethan gave brought another question- but the questions had nothing to do with the previous answer.

Here's just a sampling from the 20 minute bath-

Question: "Do bubbles feel it when you pop them?"
Answer: They aren't alive.
Question: "Why is Grandma mad at her brother?
Answer: I don't actually know.

Question: If yellow and blue makes green, how do you explain photosynthesis?
Answer: Wha......
Question: Is there a God?
Answer: Well, I....
Question: Did I leave my scooter outside?
Answer: No, I brought it bac....
Question: Can I grow my hair long.
Answer: It's really hard to manage hair when it....
Question: Do I have to go to bed right after the bath?
Answer: Yes!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Leana, you're tagged.
    Read my blog to find out what to do.
    -Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home