Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Wilson, aka Amy, aka Mrs. Knoll, aka Prego!

I'm supposed to tell you 10 random things about myself, and then tag 5 friends afterwards. I'll be anxious to see how many of you knew these things about me, or if they're all a surprise.

  1. I'm a notary public.
  2. My go-to karaoke song is The Gambler (see below)
  3. I wear glasses but not because I have poor eyesight. I actually have almost 20/20 vision. I just have a heinous astigmatism. My optometrist said that he's never seen anything like it. Apparently it's a problem only 1 in 2 million people have.
  4. I read the Sunday paper in this order- The Comics, Parade then the ads-including the coupons. Then I throw the paper away. And usually I had stolen the paper from my neighbor.
  5. I love the new iced coffees from McDonalds. The hazelnut is to-die for.
  6. I lost my digital camera in Las Vegas this week. (not on a card game, I think it just fell out of my bag.)
  7. My first date was to the movies to see A Nightmare on Elm Street 3.
  8. I use a pre-mouth wash before I brush my teeth.
  9. I own over 15 pairs of track pants.
  10. My favorite TV show is House Hunters.
\\

2 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You forgot to put in that list that your the bestest.(oh thats right, that a given)

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I love House Hunters, too! You have to play the game that we used to play, before kids ... everytime someone on the show says the word "nice" you have to drink. You will be drunk in 7 minutes. Guaranteed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home