Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Blog!

It was three years ago today that I started my blog. Much has changed.

I'm in an awesome relationship.

I have a job that doesn't suck ass.

I'm getting ready to sell my condo.

But some things stay the same.

I'm still stealing Wifi.

Well, that's about it....

Here are some blogs that will show you just how much my life has changed. Enjoy.

First blog entry.

First year anniversary. Celebrating in Chi-town.

My second year anniversary
. Watching TV. I'm a party.

My third year anniversary. Writing about my blog in my blog, outside the It's a Grind in Long Beach. I'm just like one of those club kids.

Happy Birthday Blog. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home