Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

It’s a Painting Party

So majority ruled. I hired a dude I found on Craig’s List to paint my living room (no that‘s not a euphemism). I made sure friends and family had all his pertinent info in case I “disappeared.”

He wasn’t a perv, or a creep, but he was semi incompetent. For the most part the place looks hella-awesome, but my ‘accent wall’ which is supposed to be a dark, dark, purple really looks more like pink swirl. He kept putting more and more coats over the mess.


He offered to come back tomorrow to fix the gooey mess. I told him I would try my hand at painting and if all else failed, I’d give him a call. And then I told him if I didn’t have a problem, I’d mail him a check for the other half of the money for the job. Zing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home