Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Two Flavors of Bride

The David's Bridal website (I'm a frequent visitor lately) has a program that allows you to 'dress' your wedding party virtually. You can try on different dresses and add accessories and what not. It's actually a pretty handy tool- I used it to give my out-of-town bridesmaids dress options.

The only problem I have with the program is that it only gives you two size options- "Missy" and "Woman." The sizes are so ridiculous.

Check it out:

Photobucket

I'm obviously not "Missy" but I damn sure I'm not "Woman" All the dresses that you put on the "Woman" look like giant marshmellows.

I've decided to rename the size options:

Missy is now "Mary Kate Olsen after she's been trapped on Survivor Island for a month."

Woman is now "Camryn Manheim after she's been trapped in a Sizzler for a month."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home