Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Too Fat To Die- A Lifetime Series movie

I read this story. The guy claims he's so fat that the executioners might have trouble finding a vein for his lethal injection.

How embarrassing for this guy. I feel bad for him. I have a couple alternatives, I hope the State of Ohio reads my blog and takes one of my brilliant suggestions.

  • Put him on Weight Watchers for a month.
  • Put him on a treadmill 'til his heart explodes
  • Cut off his head
  • Gas him.
  • Firing squad
  • Drowning
  • Pull him apart like they did to Mel Gibson in Braveheart
  • Throw rocks at him
  • Put him in general population

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home