Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ye Olde Tradeshow

I'm in Boston for work. I like Boston. It's charming. And I don't throw that word around much. Actually I can't remember the last time I said or typed the word charming. Hmm..I must think about that.

Interesting Boston moments:

I had clam chawda(sic) my first night. I think it's a law that you have to have clam chowder within your first 24 hours in Boston. It's also a law that you have to refer to it as chawda.

I heard a girl say something was "wicked awesome." And it wasn't in a sarcastic way. She really thought something was wicked awesome.

I walked around the Old North Church, where Paul Revere did his infamous ride (allegedly!), and noticed for the first time, that the statue of him riding a horse has an extremely unnecessarily accurate depiction of horse nuts.

I was shown several places that were featured in the Jimmy Fallon craptastic film Fever Pitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home