Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stuff's Happening

All the stuff that's been percolating the second half of this year is finally happening. I've paved the way for a pretty awesome 2008....somehow topping the awesomeness of '07.

1) New job is working out swimmingly. I would say I wish I had left that prison I was in for the last seven years earlier- but then the job I have now might not have been available. Yeah...that's the ticket.

2) The condo is SOLD! Holy shit, I can't believe it sold so quickly. With talk of the market taking the dump and just the fact that I live in the ghetto, I thought for sure I'd have that FOR SALE sign up in my window for months. It sold in less than one. I give all the credit to my real estate agent Jack Tanner. That guy's magic.

3) I'm moving in with Boyfriend. I've never been so ready to move forward with what we've got going on here. He's even more awesome than my job.


That's just the high level stuff. Other stuff is bubblin' but I'm not ready to share that right now...just stay tuned to be impressed! (And perhaps I'll start posting more regularly so if you do stay tuned you'll be able to read something that's not....old news...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home