Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Why U So Stupid?

I'm such a moron. I just happened to be looking at the "upcoming gigs" section on Leanabenson.com and I saw that I had the 15th down for my set tonight at the Starting Gate. As you can tell by the date above the post, today is the 22nd.

For a brief moment I thought I had missed a gig, but on double-checking my planner and the e-mail the booker sent me, I realized that it was my webpage that was wrong.

I just hope my legion of fans didn't wait outside the Starting Gate last Saturday night waiting to get a glimpse of me, only to find out I wasn't performing. Now, if they had just been at It's a Grind in Irvine, they could have gotten a whole ass-ful of Leana AND coffee.

Although, if you only keep track of my gigs through my weblog, you are in luck, as I got that date right!

Also, upon re-reading the e-mail I found out I get 12 minutes. Very cool. I'm going to see what I can pull out of my bag of tricks tonight...or maybe I'll just take a nap 'til 7.

Come out and see me at The Starting Gate, 5052 Katella Ave. Los Alamitos, CA. The show starts at 8 p.m. There is no cover and no minimum, but they have very tasty mixed drinks. Mmmmm mixed drinks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home