Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

News Flash: Blog Updated!

Wow, I'm a bad blog parent.

I realized it (again) while I was perusing the bookmarked blogs I hadn't gotten around to checking up on in weeks. What I noticed was that I found myself saying out loud, "What the hell, they haven't updated their blog in months. How rude."

Hello kettle?

I am completely aware of that fact that I am, too, one of those bloggers.

The main problem I've encountered is that I think of funny things to blog about when I'm AWAY from my computer. I don't bother to write my witticisms down so when I finally get back to my PC I just stare at the screen.

That's probably the reason I haven't written a new joke in about six months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home