Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

How I spent My Christmas Vacation

I had a pretty laid back Christmas. Like most people...I took a cruise down to Mexico!



With my aunt and cousins.


On this ship.


In this room. Check out the view.

Looking cute at my muster station.

Turns out, a cruise in December is chilly. Luckily we had cocoa.



Mexico, or as I lovingly refer to it, California 2, Electric Boogaloo.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there girl,
    I am glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. I love the picture of Aunt Linda and the girls. The look so mcuh a like. If you get a chance I thought that you might like to take a look at your cousins. I have recent pictures of them. Here is a website to see the pictures.

    Miss you!!

    Dani
    http://listerfamily.spaces.live.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home