Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Don't Know What I Expected

I watched part of the video sent to NBC from the Virginia Tech shooter. I was surprised at how ridiculous and oafish he came across. I mean, I wasn't expecting him to come off as one of the greatest orators of our time, but he seriously sounded like half a tard. I only say half 'cause he was obviously able to work a video camera.

His "manifesto" was so weak-sauce. He compared himself to Jesus (like all good nutjobs) and then went on and on about how horribly he'd been treated by someone. (I'm guessing a parent, but I have no degree in sociology or even a retard to English dictionary to reference.) He also rambled on about how he'd been spit on and had his neck cut from ear to ear, which just sounds all kinds of wrong.

I'm giving the video two thumbs down. Unfortunately I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of it. The only solace I take with me is knowing he's burning in a special wing of hell that even the devil won't walk into.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home