Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Back on the Horse

I got an e-mail from PartyPoker.com offering me $20 in real money to play on their site. Of course I had to play through all $20 but I got to keep whatever I won. After blowing through the $20 in 4 single-table sit and goes I am now up to $53!!

I have just enough to cash out (you have to have a minimum of $50 to transfer money to your checking account.) I’m itching to play just…one….more…game, but if I lose I won’t have enough to cash out and l know myself well enough to realize that I’ll just keep playing ‘til I get up to $50 and ultimately lose all my money. That’s how I roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home