Leana's Comedy Blog Etc...

The continuing saga of a single, burgeoning stand-up comedienne/wanna-be poker ingénue/bitter corporate drone/closet hermit/hapless homeowner…living in L.A.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm the Blogging Queen

Check out all the posts I've been putting up tonight. Woohoo! I hope this makes up for the weeks I've gone without posting previously.

I'm still trying to figure out how to post photos within a post instead of having to create an entire new post for each, what a freakin' pain!

Please also note, I have updated my gigs section.

I'm the Blogging Queen, young and sweet, only twentyish...
Blogging Queen, see the posts from your moniter....
You can read, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch her blog, dig the Blogging Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home